REVIEW
DIO BIKE
Reason:
it look nice, it has its own style. It’s the latest model of dio amongst all
the dio bikes. I can go wherever I want too. When I ride it I feel like m
flying in the sky.
DESCRIBTION: It’s the latest
model of Honda company. Its sale is very high in the market . this model of dio
now gets a BS IV compliant engine and the auto headlamp on (AHO) feature .the
Honda dio scooter has new graphics on the body, which makes it much funkier.
The front apron has been slightly tweaked.
As far as equipment is concerned, it has a charging port under the seat.
A V- shaped LED light on the top of the front panel and a re-styled instrument
console as well.
ADVANTAGES
Γ High
on aesthetic values.
Γ Distinctive
styling.
Γ Brake
assist function.
Γ Great
build quality.
Γ Honda
eco technology.
Γ Neutral handling.
DISADVANTAGES
Γ Fiber
body
Γ It
has charging point but I also want mobile functions inserted.
Γ It
easily gets scratches.
Γ Needs
more color’s.
Comments
Post a Comment